[Coral-List] Could the wonder of the natural world actually help us transition away from carbon?

Peter Sale sale at uwindsor.ca
Tue Jan 26 13:45:24 EST 2016

Listers,
I've just posted some thoughts regarding our need to transition away from carbon and how I think that will require a renewed appreciation for, and care of nature.  Some examples from coral reefs are in the middle of it and may be of interest, even if the main thesis is seen by some of you as a sign that I am losing my ability to think rationally.  It's at http://www.petersalebooks.com/?p=2127

We have a huge task ahead of us if we are to secure a sustainable future.

Peter Sale

Distinguished University Professor (Emeritus)
University of Windsor

e-mail:                  sale at uwindsor.ca<mailto:sale at uwindsor.ca>
web:                      www.petersalebooks.com<http://www.petersalebooks.com/>
Twitter:                @PeterSale3