[Coral-List] senior (or tenure track) position Coral Reef Microbial Ecology at the Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research

Fleur van Duyl Fleur.van.Duyl at nioz.nl
Thu Jul 28 11:31:27 EDT 2016

Dear Coral listers
The Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)  invites applications for a full-time, senior (or tenure-track) position  in Coral Reef Microbial Ecology in the department of Marine Microbiology and Biogeochemistry (MMB) on Texel, The Netherlands.  For more information about the vacancy please visit our web site "workingatnioz". Under the link "6 Senior"  the coral reef  position is advertised (closing date is 15 september).  We conduct mainly coral reef research in  the Caribbean at present, but research in other coral reef areas is also possible. For information see contacts in advertisement. For additional specific information about working on coral reef at NIOZ, feel free to contact me.
Fleur C. van Duyl (fleur.van.duyl at nioz.nl)
MMB -Coral reef ecologist
NIOZ, Texel, The Netherlands