[Coral-List] Why corals' resilience are in decline

rnharag rnharag at uol.com.br
Fri Jun 3 15:27:54 EDT 2016

Dear coral-listers,

I agree with the unbelief of the Vitz, given the fact of coral reefs already are existing by thousands of years, and until recently were considered perennial, by scientists.

However, the environment that coral reefs are currently facing, has nothing to do with the past, since the expansion of civilization on the Planet is causing increasingly imbalances to the sea. The creation of MPAs has been the way to try the rebalancing of the habitat for corals and marine life.

Since the beginning of the industrialization process, we are polluting the Planet atmosphere with CO2 and other greenhouse gases, without considering the maintenance of Nature balance and don't taking in account the existing interdependencies, or simply don't believing in them. Ancient people lived and understood better the Nature.

Currently, we are living the consequences of the Nature imbalance that we have been causing, and we are having to face the change in our habitat by the most varied climatic disasters.

The global warming, poles melting, climate change, oceans acidification, the Earth's core imbalance reactivating volcanoes, earthquakes, the appearance of high voltage electromagnetic irradiation and beta radioactivity, and many other events are examples of this imbalance.

Given this new context, unbalanced, which is evolving very fast, corals and marine life are not adapting itself in timely manner, following Darwin theory of evolution, mainly because the high voltage electromagnetic irradiation and Beta radioactivity, are harming this evolution in the general.

In this approach we can also say that the resistance of corals did not decline, but as also have not adapted to current needs, and they are dying.

Regardless of the way to focus on the problem, the question is that the corals are dying, with the extinction prospect.

I believe that the effort to stabilize and reduce CO2 should be more URGENT, and we must also act immediately to prevent the extinction of corals, if not, our grandchildren or their children in the future may have to discuss a more serious issue that would be: How to avoid the extinction of the human being on the Earth.

Sorry for my English and the long explanation.

Cheers,

Ricardo Haraguchi

Geobiology, Dowsing and Radionics.

rnharag at uol.com.br

Sao Paulo - Brazil

ricardo at coralsurvival.com.br

www.coralsurvival.com.br

www.sobrevivenciadoscorais.com.br

www.harmonizacaoambiental.com.br

www.facebook.com/sobrevivenciadoscorais

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 22:26:56 -0400 From: vitz vitz <kokovitz at msn.com>

after seeing emails on coral-list dealing w/ the subject of 'changes in coral resilience' and 'declining coral resilience', i feel compelled to add my 2 cents. i'm not a professional scientist by any stretch of the imagination, and yet....
i'm astounded.

corals' resilience has not declined, or changed. not for a very long time..
**WE'VE changed both the conditions, and the frequency of those changes,to an extreme and a rate beyond that which corals both evolved in/for, and can adapt to at the appropriate rate via the 'speed of evolution'.**
the things they're resilient to today are the very same things and parameters they were resilient to/for 10,000 yrs. ago, i'll wager.
if i force someone to drink bleach, and they die, was it because their resilience to chlorine changed?
i think not.