[Coral-List] RSMAS reunion at 13ICRS in Honolulu, Hawaii

Andrew Baker abaker at rsmas.miami.edu
Thu Jun 9 11:29:12 EDT 2016

Apologies for cross posting

On behalf of the RSMAS Alumni Committee, we would like to invite all alumni
(whether students, staff, or faculty) of the University of Miami's
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS) to a reunion
event during the 13th International Coral Reef Conference in Honolulu,
Hawaii.

This is your chance to catch up with old friends, make new ones, or just
hear about new developments at the school. For those of you missing the
infamous RSMAS wetlab, we have chosen the Pint + Jigger, a casual
craft-beer/bar-food place close to the convention center, for the venue.