[Coral-List] Long term time-laps image acquisition

cprice267 at yahoo.com cprice267 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 11:32:04 EDT 2016

Dear Coral List Community,
I am involved with a fishery habitat and coral monitoring program that will be studying post bleaching recovery at specific sites over time. We are in need of an autonomous high definition time-lapse camera system capable of shooting image sequences at specific times during the day. We need to deploy the instrument for at least 45 days with uninterrupted service. None of the systems available on the commercial market are able to meet our requirements, mostly due to power requirements and biofouling concerns. Does anybody in the list community have any knowledge of a similar system that might have been previously produced for scientific research?
Cheers, Clay