[Coral-List] Demonstration in the field of siltation monitoring on coral reefs

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Thu Jun 16 13:50:28 EDT 2016

Dear coral listers,

Since nobody stepped up to field test the world's best sediment spill monitoring system in South Florida (only from the rest of the world, but we need it done here), I'm now inviting you to instead participate in a FIELD DEMONSTRATION of live sediment spill monitoring. RSVP to set up a site and date!

Best,

Ulf Erlingsson, Ph.D.
President and CEO
Lindorm, Inc.