[Coral-List] Coral damage data due to anchoring & fishing

Mohamed Muneez mohamed.muneez at apu.edu.my
Thu Mar 3 21:43:59 EST 2016

Hello,

Where can I get data on damage to coral reefs due to anchoring of ships and fishing techniques?

Thank you.

Muneez, M.

DISCLAIMER: The information and any attachments contained in this e-mail communication may be privileged and confidential information originally intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. To the full extent permitted by law, the APIIT Education Group of Companies does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused either by your failure to check your Email, transmission errors, or your reliance on or use of any information contained in this email. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (603-8992 5050) or e-mail to soc at apu.edu.my<mailto:soc at apu.edu.my> and return the original to us at the above address and then immediately delete the communication. Thank you.