[Coral-List] Caribbean coral nursery consortium

Alison Moulding moulding at nova.edu
Wed Mar 9 16:22:04 EST 2016

NOAA Fisheries is compiling a list of contacts for those working with coral nurseries and population enhancement in the Caribbean. We would like to develop a consortium to facilitate communication, information exchange, and coordination among practitioners. If you are interested in participating and think we may not know who you are, please send me your name, email, organization, and country where you work.

Sincerely,

Alison Moulding