[Coral-List] MS in ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE at VILLANOVA

Lisa Rodrigues lisa.rodrigues at villanova.edu
Thu Mar 17 10:41:08 EDT 2016

The Department of Geography & the Environment at Villanova University has a new Master of Science in Environmental Science with enrollments beginning in  Fall 2016.  Our faculty specialize in ecosystem studies that span the coastal and inland environments, with on-going research projects<http://www1..villanova.edu/villanova/artsci/geoenv/academicprograms/Gradute_Programs/ResearchAreas.html> in the northeast and the around the world.  Our program uniquely offers the opportunity to develop geospatial technical skills that are highly marketable and sought-after by employers.   We have thesis and non-thesis options, that can be completed within two years or part-time by working professionals. For more information, please see our website<http://www1.villanova.edu/villanova/artsci/geoenv/academicprograms/Gradute_Programs..html> and contact Dr. Lisa Rodrigues<mailto:lisa.rodrigues at villanova.edu>, Graduate Program Director.

Lisa J Rodrigues
Associate Professor & Graduate Program Director
Geography & the Environment
Villanova University
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085