[Coral-List] Paul Jokiel

Paul Sammarco psammarco at lumcon.edu
Wed May 4 10:38:13 EDT 2016

Dear Steve,

I came in to work this morning to find your highly distressing note about
Paul Jokiel's passing.  I am absolutely heart-broken.  Paul was a great
scientist.  His scientific ideas, which he shared with us over the decades,
were brilliant and still stand strong today.  This is the mark of great
science.  In addition, he was a wonderful person with an open, loving heart
and soul.  He gave from his heart so freely, and his spirituality ran deep.
He will be sorely missed.

My very deepest and sincere sympathies to his family.

With best wishes,

Paul W. Sammarco

Paul W. Sammarco, Ph.D.
Professor
Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium (LUMCON)
8124 Hwy. 56
Chauvin, LA  70344-2110

1-985-851-2876 (tel)
1-985-851-2874 (FAX)