[Coral-List] Paul Jokiel

SIVIWE ELVIS siviweelvis at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 16:24:05 EDT 2016

Thanks Steve for this information.

As much as the news are leaving us sad especially young science graduate like me, I can confess and confirm I have been looking at his (Paul Jokiel) research work which has contributed to my research skills and knowledge particularly on corals and zooxanthellae symbiosis. Meaning, there is so much we can celebrate about him including his legacy and recordings.

Best regards

Siviwe Elvis Babane

Cell 0730120167