[Coral-List] Fw: Re: using bubbles to remove CO2 from reef water

atikkan at juno.com atikkan at juno.com
Tue May 10 13:31:54 EDT 2016

I fail to see how DEMA represents dive industry leadership.  It is 'Diving Equipment & Marketing Association'.
>From their website "Represents companies whose mission is to promote and help provide growth within recreational diving"

Many DEMA member companies do business outside of the recreational diving industry.

It is the dive instructors that have to educate the divers they train.  Another can of worms

Carpe aqua
Esat Atikkan