[Coral-List] Personal Care Product Pollution and its Threat to Coral, Reefs

Martin Moe martin_moe at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 10:07:13 EDT 2016

Very interesting post, Gene. I have one question,

The stated mission of the department  (DOC) is to "promote job creation andimproved living standards for all Americans by creating an infrastructurethat promotes economic growth, technological competitiveness, andsustainable development".

In their mission statement, does the term “sustainabledevelopment” mean development that sustains economic growth, or; development thatsustains the health of the environment and our natural resources?

Just wondering...

Martin