[Coral-List] Recognition for Coral-List

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Sat May 14 19:00:33 EDT 2016

 Dear colleagues,

The 13th International Coral Reef Symposium presents good opportunity for
our reef collegium to recognize with gratitude the extraordinary dedication
and contribution of Jim Hendee and the entire team of Coral-List for
facilitating exchange of information, hosting debates and promoting in
constructive way coral reef knowledge and preservation.

In our postings we frequently defend different views, however everybody
will agree that in such global scale debates are permanently possible
uniquely in of this forum.  Isn't the rare international gathering on coral
reefs the best place to cheer for Coral-List?

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)