[Coral-List] list politics free

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 11 07:35:47 EST 2016

Dear Melissa,
 Sorry, but I must disagree. There are moderators for this list. If they believe a post is inappropriate they will block it.
As for the professor creating a hostile environment, I doubt there were any students in that class who were offended or felt threatened by his words. Any sense of despair an aspiring marine biologist might feel was more likely the result of the reasonable expectation of a coming wave of anti-science sentiment.
Regards,
Steve