[Coral-List] ISRS - Call for nominations for posts of Treasurer and Recording Secretary and for 6 Council members

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:59:17 EST 2016

Dear Coral-listers,

This is a reminder to International Society for Reef Studies members
that elections are now due for two of the Society's officer positions
(Treasurer and Recording Secretary), and also for six members (half) of
the Society’s Council. _Please consider proposing yourself or a colleague._

Nominations for these positions should be sent by email to me, the ISRS
corresponding secretary (rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
<mailto:rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com>) by Friday 2nd December. Details of
how to nominate a candidate (yourself or another) may be found on the
home page of the Society's website (www.coralreefs.org).

A candidate and his/her proposer and or seconder must all be members of
the Society. However new members are most welcome (we now have just
under 2000 members!) and can join via the Society's website.

With thanks,

Rupert Ormond (ISRS Corresponding Secretary)
**Hon. Professor, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK