[Coral-List] Reef Conservation UK 2016

Dominic Andradi-Brown dominic.andradi-brown at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 16:50:54 EST 2016

Hi All,

Just a reminder that this year's Reef Conservation UK Conference is taking
place at ZSL London Zoo on Saturday 26th November. We have an exciting and
packed scientific schedule, including amongst many excellent speakers, a
plenary talk from Dr John ‘Charlie’ Veron, and a social event in the
aquarium to finish up the evening.

The full schedule is available at:
https://www.zsl.org/science/whats-on/reef-conservation-uk-conference-2016

Registration closes at 11:59pm UK time this Friday (18th November). Please
visit the website before then to register.

Many thanks and we hope to see you there!

RCUK Committee

--
Dominic Andradi-Brown

Mesophotic Coral Reef Fish DPhil Student,
Ocean Research and Conservation Group,
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford

email: dominic.andradi-brown at zoo.ox.ac.uk
twitter: @dandradibrown <http://twitter.com/dandradibrown>
web: https://oxfordoceanresearch.org/people/dab/