[Coral-List] Third try at Spawning Photos---

MelissaE Keyes melissae.keyes at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 15:40:12 EDT 2016

 Hi, Jim and Listers.
The internet is getting overbearing in some cases!  I copy/paste the link, and it dumps a photo into my letter, which is not allowed here.
So, here is the link, with a big space in the middle which you will need to eliminate.  Oh, and I did ask Ellen Muller if I could share this gallery with the List, and she said OK.  On down the page she also includes a short video of frogfish spawning.
Please copy/paste the link below, and eliminate the space between the //
http:/    /www.pbase.com/imagine/spawning_2016
Worth the effort,
Cheers,
Melissa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Melissa E. Keyes St. Croix, U.S.Virgin Islands