[Coral-List] A take on the GBR obit discussion

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 28 14:51:34 EDT 2016

   The bludgeon isnât what you do to the peopleâ¦itâs what you do to the reef,
   the ânot deadâ person.
   I  get  that,  but  all  considered,  it  may be time to try something
   unconventional.  There  are still far too many people that dismiss the
   scientific evidence as heresy and just imagine if Trump pulls an upset
   (think Brexit). I'm just saying that if the next few decades are critical,
   we have no time to waste. A little satire isn't exactly what I would call an
   extreme measure, but at least a metaphorical bludgeon on the other hand has
   real potential.   Steve