[Coral-List] Oceans: Fascinating and Endangered (Video)

Nicole Crane nicrane at cabrillo.edu
Sat Sep 3 15:35:30 EDT 2016

Thanks! I’ll use it in my classes (intro!)…One suggestion we all need to work on - the positive message of solutions.  Most people know about the problems…we need to inspire this next generation of undergraduates to take ACTION.  They need some sort of blueprint to start….Let’s give them one?  Follow this video with a video of ‘best practices’ they can get inspired from to thread their own careers?

Nicole