[Coral-List] The UK's First Ever Shark Festival!

Jasmine Tribe jasminetribe at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 10:53:47 EDT 2016

SharkFest 2016 is bringing together conservation organisations, surfers, scientists, artists, film makers, families and shark fanatics; to encourage positivity, co-operation and active participation in marine conservation in the UK. With games, art, stalls and speakers from The Shark Trust, The Manta Trust, FinFighters, Marine Conservation Society, Sharks4Kids, Surfers Against Sewage and many many more, the day is set to be JAWSOME! SharkFest will take place on Saturday September 24th at The M-Shed in Bristol, and tickets are just £10 or FREE for children under 16! To find out more visit our website: http://www.finfighters.org/sharkfestOur facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SharkFestUK/And our twitter account: @SharkFestUKPlease help us spread the word and unite to celebrate all this shark and ray. We hope to see you there!