[Coral-List] New paper on the localization of endobacteria in a temperate gorgonian

La Rivière Marie marie.la-riviere at mnhn.fr
Mon Sep 26 09:25:57 EDT 2016

Dear Listers,

We are pleased to announce the publication of our latest paper on the
study of a temperate gorgonian microbiome "Localization of endobacteria
in the gastrodermis of a Mediterranean gorgonian coral, /Paramuricea
clavata/, using fluorescence in situ hybridization".
You can access the paper here:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00227-016-2975-y
<http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00227-016-2975-y>

More of our work on Mediterranean gorgonian holobionts can also be found
in two other papers:

- La Rivière, M., Garrabou, J. & Bally, M. (2015) Evidence for host
specificity among dominant bacterial symbionts in temperate gorgonian
corals. Coral Reefs, 34: 1087.
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00338-015-1334-7
<http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00338-015-1334-7>

- La Rivière M, Roumagnac M, Garrabou J, Bally M (2013) Transient Shifts
in Bacterial Communities Associated with the Temperate Gorgonian
/Paramuricea clavata/ in the Northwestern Mediterranean Sea. PLoS ONE
8(2): e57385.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0057385
<http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0057385>

Kind regards