[Coral-List] Post-Doc position

Graham, Nick nick.graham at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Apr 3 08:36:41 EDT 2017

Dear Coral-List,

I have a Post-Doc opening in my group to investigate the impacts of coral bleaching on coral reef associated fisheries. This will utilise a fisheries landings dataset that spans 3 decades, and a UVC fish monitoring dataset that spans 2 decades. More information on the post, and the portal to apply, can be found here: https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A1810

Best,

Nick Graham

Professor Nick Graham

Royal Society University Research Fellow
Lancaster Environment Centre
Lancaster University
LA1 4YQ, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1524 595054
nick.graham at lancaster.ac.uk
Twitter: @naj_graham<https://twitter.com/naj_graham>
Webpage<http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/lec/about-us/people/nick-graham> | Publications<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=nTILkOoAAAAJ&hl=en> | Adjunct Prof @ JCU<http://www.coralcoe.org.au/researchers/nick-graham>