[Coral-List] Reef Safe Bill In Hawaii

Be Reef Safe bereefsafe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:05:39 EDT 2017

Yes, that would be an option, although far-fetched from what I can tell
with this legislature.  Currently the bill is in conference negotiation so
maybe we should push that idea as it currently has no funding for the
study, effectively killing the effort.

We want to at least make our efforts a model for other's to follow. We hope
that other places with coral reefs in their jurisdiction will see how
popular this is with the public and do something proactively to save their
corals from these chemicals.