[Coral-List] AMLC Abstracts and Registration updates

Lewis, Cynthia cynthialewis at usf.edu
Mon Apr 10 16:58:08 EDT 2017

38th AMLC Scientific Conference - May 22-26, 2017
Theme: Marine Science in a Changing Climate

>>>Call for assistance from all members
                Post AMLC updates and Share on your institutional social media, like Facebook page!
Interested in joining the Communications Committee? contact us or sign up in Merida: activities include monthly news letter, social media announcements, etc

Abstracts: Our science committee has been working diligently, reviewing submitted abstracts for the conference in Merida. We have 107 excellent abstracts: 75 oral presentations will be spread over 4 days; 28 abstracts were accepted as posters and will be on display during the Poster Session.

Please contact us if you submitted an abstract and have not received confirmation.

Registration has been slow - only 24 people so far! The early-bird May 1st deadline is approaching. After May 1st, a late fee of $50 (ALL registration categories) will be applied. While you are at it, sign up for the Awards Banquet (Thursday evening) so we can get a head count. More details to follow - it will be a fun night!

Cindy Lewis

Communications Committee