[Coral-List] University of Miami Marine and Atmospheric Science Grad School - July 1 for Fall 2017 start!

MPS RSMAS mps.rsmas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:06:33 EDT 2017

Good morning!

Hope you are having a great beginning to your semester. My name is Josh
Coco and I am the Associate Director for the Master of Professional Science
at the University of Miami. We know lots of students are making decisions
about where they want to go to graduate school and I just wanted to see if
you all would like an opportunity to chat as about our program. Let me know
if you have questions or want to to Skype/visit/phone call about the
program.

The Master of Professional Science (MPS) is an accelerated, graduate degree
is intended for students who want to generate innovative solutions to
marine, coastal, and climate related issues. Students enrolled in this
program are exposed to a unique, multidisciplinary curriculum, including
science theory, field and laboratory training, legal and regulatory
knowledge, communication and media training, and the development of project
management skills, designed to prepare them to address environmental
challenges as future global leaders.

We have 14 tracks to choose from. The best part of our program is that we
help you customize it toward your interests and career goals.

*Degree Programs <http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/>*

o    Applied Remote Sensing
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/applied-remote-sensing>

o    Aquaculture <http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/aquaculture>

o    Broadcast Meteorology
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/broadcast-meteorology>

o    Coastal Zone Management
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/coastal-management>

o    Exploration Science
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/exploration-science>

o    Fisheries Management and Conservation
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/fisheries-conservation-management>

o    JD/MPS Program <http://www.law.miami.edu/academics/jd-mps.php?op=0>

o    Marine Conservation
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/marine-conservation>

o    Marine Mammal Science
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/marine-mammal-science>

o    Natural Hazard and Catastrophe Analytics
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/natural-hazards-catastrophe>

o    Tropical Marine Ecosystem Management
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/tropical-marine-ecosystem>

o    Underwater Archaeology
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/underwater-archaeology>

o    Weather, Climate and Society
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/weather-climate-society>

o    Weather Forecasting
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/weather-forecasting>

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Sincerely,

Josh Coco, Ed. D.

Associate Director, Master of Professional Science (MPS)

Tel: (305) 421.4304

Fax: (305) 421.4711

Direct: jcoco at rsmas.miami.edu

University of Miami

RSMAS Campus - MPS Office, Room: S/A 132

*4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
<https://exchange.rsmas.miami.edu/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>*

*Miami, FL 33149-1031
<https://exchange.rsmas.miami.edu/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>*