[Coral-List] Taking Action Re: Evidence that ocean warming has caused most Caribbean coral loss

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:47:37 EDT 2017

When I worked at NASA, Kennedy Space Center, there was a little joke going around that said: To fix a problem, lock 9 scientists and 1 engineer in one room. The scientists will come up with many hypotheses to test and numbers, and the engineer will put it all together and fix the problem.

Of course, this is over enthusiastic and partial to engineers. But there's a point to it.

We have enough information to take action as one unified front. We have reached enough critical mass to be significant.

Now, we just need to find the "engineer/s" who will catalyze the reaction.

This is our last stand to save coral reefs.

Can we look beyond our differences are take action?

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.

Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Blog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.com
http://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres