[Coral-List] Defensoras webinar on the 17th August

Adriana Humanes adrihumanes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 19:18:10 EDT 2017

We are very proud to invite you to the first webinar of Defensoras

Defensoras is an initiative born from the Homeward Bound Project (
https://homewardboundprojects.com.au/) to highlight the important role of
women in the defence of the environment and human rights; to increase and
strengthen policies to achieve gender equity; and to strengthen the
leadership of women in science, activism and decision-making related to
environmental protection and in particular to addressing climate change in
Latin America and the world. We created this campaign to raise awareness
and also to raise some funds to go to Antarctica!

The presentation session will be online the next 17th of August at 10am of
Mexico. Please register in the link: https://register.gotowebinar.
com/register/6026192718860258819.

We hope you can join. This session will be in Spanish but we will organize
more in English.

We thank you so much for all your support. Please watch the space for
updates.

-Defensoras Organizing Committee #Defensoras

--

Adriana Humanes

www.adrianahumanes.com

Participant of *Homeward Bound: *
To support my participation in this program please visit my fundraising page
<https://www.chuffed.org/project/adrianahumanes>.