[Coral-List] Applications for ISRS Graduate Fellowships

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:47:52 EST 2017

May I make use of the list to advise applicants for this year's six
International Society for Reef Studies Graduate Fellowships (for which
the closing date was January 31st) that I have now acknowledged receipt
of the 24 applications that have reached me by email.

If there are any applicants who have not received an acknowledgement by
email they should contact me as soon as possible.

We anticipate announcing the successful applicants (of which 3 will be
from developing countries) in early March.

With thanks,
Prof. Rupert Ormond
Corresponding Secretary ISRS
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK