[Coral-List] New scientific journal of interest

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Thu Feb 2 19:03:35 EST 2017

The Journal of Alternative Facts: https://twitter.com/journalaltfacts

And here is one of its first papers:

Scientistonce, Iwas A. (2017). We have all the best climates, really,
they’re great. Journal of Alternative Facts 1(1).

The research presented in this paper is really the best research you
will ever see. We have method, the best methods, and we used them to
study climate. As you may already know, the Earth, led by America, has
all the best climates. In this paper we refute prior work by
out-of-touch scientists who insist that the climate is changing – why
would it change, when it’s so great already?  It is not getting warmer.
In fact, our findings show that you were cold at least one day last
year. Our (really fantastic) data also reveals that America has all the
best CO2 levels, really great levels. In our discussion, we reveal that
there is no reason to believe a bunch of scientists who spent all their
time learning and studying “facts” instead of being out in the real
world making jobs. Our alternative facts definitely prove that
scientists are losers. Finally, we had peer reviews, by all the best
people, our people, because politicians know the most about science, the
very best things about science.

  David M. Lawrence        | Home:  (804) 559-9786
  6467 Hanna Drive         | Cell:  (804) 305-5234
  Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
  USA                      | http:  http://fuzzo.com

"All drains lead to the ocean."  -- Gill, Finding Nemo

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
  4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan