[Coral-List] New scientific journal of interest

John Ware jware at erols.com
Fri Feb 3 14:34:40 EST 2017

I presume this is a joke.

John

On 2/2/2017 5:03 PM, David M. Lawrence wrote:
> The Journal of Alternative Facts: https://twitter.com/journalaltfacts
>
> And here is one of its first papers:
>
> Scientistonce, Iwas A. (2017). We have all the best climates, really,
> they’re great. Journal of Alternative Facts 1(1).
>
> The research presented in this paper is really the best research you
> will ever see. We have method, the best methods, and we used them to
> study climate. As you may already know, the Earth, led by America, has
> all the best climates. In this paper we refute prior work by
> out-of-touch scientists who insist that the climate is changing – why
> would it change, when it’s so great already?  It is not getting warmer.
> In fact, our findings show that you were cold at least one day last
> year. Our (really fantastic) data also reveals that America has all the
> best CO2 levels, really great levels. In our discussion, we reveal that
> there is no reason to believe a bunch of scientists who spent all their
> time learning and studying “facts” instead of being out in the real
> world making jobs. Our alternative facts definitely prove that
> scientists are losers. Finally, we had peer reviews, by all the best
> people, our people, because politicians know the most about science, the
> very best things about science.

     *                      John R. Ware, PhD                    *
     *                         President                         *
     *                      SeaServices, LLC                     *
     *                     302 N. Mule Deer Pt.                  *
     *                    Payson, AZ 85541, USA                  *
     *                       928 478-6358                        *
     *                      jware at erols.com                      *
     *                 http://www.seaservices.org                *
     *                Former Member of the Council:              *
     *            International Society for Reef Studies         *
     *                                          _                *
     *                                         |                 *
     *   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
     *     |\/__       Untainted by Technology            \      *

If you are a coral-reef scientist and you are not a member
of the International Society for Reef Studies, then
shame on you.
Become a member of the International Society for Reef Studies
http://www.coralreefs.org