[Coral-List] Coral mortality in a warmer and acidified ocean

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 11 09:40:27 EST 2017

Dear Gene,

That study on Acropora through geological time was good science and certainly appropriate for you to post. ( http://www.nature.com/articles/srep27579?WT..feed_name=subjects_palaeontology)  I just don't understand why you didn't provide the link and add your own commentary (like you did on parrotfish) on how the findings might apply to the current regime.  Instead, your devilish side prevailed as you inserted a (misleading) review and conclusion by a source known to exploit the scientific illiteracy of the public at large.   That's what puzzles me.  Coral-Listers are not Idso's target audience and subscribers here certainly don't need me, a non-scientist to point out the fact that "the take-home message" was just another example of (Fake News) CO2 Science attempting to promote disinformation under the guise of healthy skepticism.  So, my apologies to all as I couldn't help myself, your mischievous trolling got to me once again. Maybe I do need to lighten up, but there just seems to be too much at stake.

Regards,
Steve

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad