[Coral-List] parrotfishes and coral reef health

Charles Delbeek cdelbeek at calacademy.org
Wed Feb 15 10:25:41 EST 2017

Les could you comment on the role that hurricanes and severe storms play in
this scenario? I would think that such events would scour reef surfaces as
well as any herbivore but the lack of grazers may not prevent their rapid
recolonization?

*J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc. *Assistant Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

Desk: 415.379.5303
Fax: 415.379.5304

*cdelbeek at calacademy.org <cdelbeek at calacademy.org> *www.calacademy.org

55 Music Concourse Dr.

Golden Gate Park

San Francisco CA 94118

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/calacademy> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/calacademy>

bioGraphic is a new multimedia magazine featuring beautiful and surprising
stories from the natural world, powered by the California Academy of
Sciences. Visit www.biographic.com