[Coral-List] 2 Msc thesis opportunities in deep-sea invertebrate communities at the Galapagos Marine Reserve

Patricia Marti Puig patypuig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 01:57:42 EST 2017

> Dear coral-list,

Please, find the links of the Msc thesis opportunities here:

http://www.darwinfoundation.org/media/filer_public/bd/73/bd738555-5787-48f4-85e1-61f2c686acb4/mscthesisopening_ecosocialseamounts_eng.pdf

http://www.darwinfoundation.org/media/filer_public/c2/7d/c27d122a-1691-4f97-8f6f-00e0e2177070/mscthesisopening_seamountsecology_eng.pdf

Best regards,

Patricia