[Coral-List] Marine Biologist & Environmental Officer job posting

Deborah Burn deborah.burn at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:41:24 EST 2017

Dear all,

An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Maldives: Gili Lankanfushi Resort is looking for someone experienced to lead our team of Marine Biologists as we open our brand new Marine Biology Centre. The role includes creating and leading guest experiences, reef restoration, all aspects of reef monitoring and EarthCheck coordination.

Interested candidates can learn more at http://www.job-maldives.com/2017/02/marine-biologist-and-environmental.html

Application deadline will be 27th Feb, with start date ASAP following interview.

For further questions, please don't hesitate to email me at deborah.burn at gili-lankanfushi.com

All the best,

Debs