[Coral-List] FSBI17 - Deadline for Abstract Submission - 28 February 2017

Stephen simpsonstephen at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:21:42 EST 2017

Dear Coral Listers,

We are into the final week for Submissions of Abstracts to the FSBI 50th Anniversary Symposium (FSBI17), which will be held in Exeter (UK) on 3–7 July 2017

We have a great line up of Plenary Speakers:

    Joanna Alfaro, ProDelphinus & Universidad Científica del Sur  Peru

    William Cheung, University of British Columbia  Canada

    Isabelle Côté, Simon Fraser University  Canada

    Iain Couzin, Princeton University  USA

    Beth Fulton, CSIRO  Australia

    Peter Mumby, University of Queensland  Australia

    Charles Tyler

, University of Exeter

as well as a special guest or two (to be announced), but would love to add your talks and posters to the Programme.

Click here for details on how to submit your abstracts: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/fsbi17/abstracts/

We look forward to welcoming you to Exeter in July,

Steve Simpson, Iain Barber & the local organising committee

Dr Stephen D. Simpson
Associate Professor in Marine Biology & Global Change
University of Exeter

Biosciences, College of Life and Environmental Sciences
Geoffrey Pope, Stocker Road
Exeter, EX4 4QD, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1392 722714 / +44 (0) 7900551883
Email: S.Simpson at exeter.ac.uk / simpsonstephen at hotmail.com
Web: http://biosciences.exeter.ac.uk/staff/index.php?web_id=Stephen_Simpson