[Coral-List] European Coral Reef Symposium - Call for Sessions and Workshops

Dominic Andradi-Brown dominic.andradi-brown at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 2 08:15:11 EST 2017

Hi All,

The call for conference sessions and workshops for the ISRS sponsored
European Coral Reef Symposium, held from 13-15 December 2017 in Oxford, UK,
is now open!

Please find all details on how to propose sessions or workshops online here:
http://www.reefconservationuk.co.uk/ecrs-2017.html

We encourage all those planning on attending to consider proposing a
session. The hard deadline for all proposals is the 15th February.

All the best for the new year, and we look forward to welcoming you to
Oxford in December 2017!

Many thanks,
The Reef Conservation UK Committee

--
Dominic Andradi-Brown

Mesophotic Coral Reef Fish DPhil Student,
Ocean Research and Conservation Group,
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford

email: dominic.andradi-brown at zoo.ox.ac.uk
twitter: @dandradibrown <http://twitter.com/dandradibrown>
web: https://oxfordoceanresearch.org/people/dab/