[Coral-List] Thesis Locally Managed Marine Areas Kenya

Matilde Vallerani matildevallerani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:16:55 EST 2017

Dear all,

I'm a student from Wageningen University in the Netherlands and I'm working
on my MSc thesis about community participation in marine conservation.

In particular, my research is focused on Locally Managed Marine Areas in
the South coast of Kenya in the Shimoni-Wasini area. I'm going to Kenya in
a few days and staying there for a month, to collect the information I need
especially through interviews.

Is there anyone working on the same topics and has any kind of suggestion?
Or even better, anyone involved in community participation projects in
Kenya that I could get in contact with?

Thank you!!

Matilde