[Coral-List] session on marine archievs at the EGU 2017 - Call for abstracts - Final reminder

Tamara Trofimova Tamara.Trofimova at uni.no
Mon Jan 9 03:51:16 EST 2017

Dear all,

  Sorry for any cross-posting.

  This is the final reminder that abstracts for the session on marine
archives at the EGU 2017 in Vienna have to be submitted before
Wednesday, 11th of January (13:00 CET).
  We cordially invite you to submit an abstract for our session
“CL1.18/OS2.9 - Annually resolved archives of marine climate change” at
the upcoming EGU in April 2017 in Vienna.

  We welcome a wide range of contributions, in particular on
  (1) drivers of increment formation and growth,
  (2) climatic and environmental reconstructions using high resolution
proxies, and
  (3) the use of such proxies in models.

  We're especially interested in marine proxies derived from naturally
banded archives, including corals, fish otoliths, bivalve molluscs,
coralline algae and sclerosponges

  Please see http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/24431
for a more detailed description and the link to abstract submission.

  We hope to see many of you at EGU2017!

  Best wishes,

  Stella Alexandroff (Convenor)

  Paul Butler, David Reynolds, Stefania Milano, Sarah Holmes, Tamara
Trofimova, Amy Featherstone, Fabian Bonitz and Ariadna Purroy Albet
(Co-convenors)