[Coral-List] Research Ecologist positions at NOAA/AOML coming soon

James Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 24 08:52:17 EST 2017

Greetings,

    Those of you who are interested in the Research Ecologist position
may still see that position advertised on USAJobs, even though President
Trump has called for a hiring freeze.  However, I would encourage you to
not only apply for that position, but for these, too, which came out
from our Physical Oceanography Division.  It may end up that we can hire
applicants that they do not:

    Oceanographer (Research), ZP-1360-3/4 ( MAP)/(DE/CR)
    RADs Case Number: 12182

    OAR-AOML-2017-0006 (MAP)
    OAR-AOML-2017-0007 (DE/CR)
      Open Date 01/19/17