[Coral-List] whats really killing the corals

Eugene Shinn eugeneshinn at mail.usf.edu
Wed Jul 5 13:07:18 EDT 2017

Coral-listers that have cable TV may have seen the Geico commercial that
is shown several times each day. It shows people lying on the floor of a
Bank looking up at a man in a uniform that looks like a bank guard. They
tell him, "we are being robbed aren't you going to do anything about
it?"  The man replies "I am not a guard." I am just here to monitor the
situation" He looks over at the men with guns at says "Yes, it is a
robbery." Those who monitor coral reefs might appreciate the analogy. Gene

--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor