[Coral-List] Bob Ginsburg's passing

Ault, Jerald Stephen jault at rsmas.miami.edu
Mon Jul 10 14:26:20 EDT 2017

All hail Bob Ginsburg! He will be sorely missed.

Jerald S. Ault, Ph.D.
University of Miami
Professor and Chair, Department of Marine Ecosystems and Society
Director, Tarpon & Bonefish Center
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
4600 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149
jault at rsmas.miami.edu    (305)421-4884  w      (305)421-4791  fax
http://femar.rsmas.miami.edu/                           (305)546-3223  cell