[Coral-List] Bob Ginsburg's passing

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Mon Jul 10 15:25:16 EDT 2017

Wow - Billy, I'd forgotten about that. After collaborating on some
limericks on a Canning Basin trip, Bob asked me to write the words for his
missive. For those of you who missed this at the Reef meeting, Bob recited
the lyrics while everyone on the stage danced interpretively. My only
regret was that he didn't recite the last verse. I don't remember any of
the earlier verses, but, as Jeremy Jackson and others writhed on the stage,
the last line was "aren't you relieved that these are the future of coral
reefs?".

Best,

Denny