[Coral-List] Special Issue in Diversity: Climate Change and Human Activities on Coral Reefs

Sander Scheffers Sander.Scheffers at scu.edu.au
Wed Jul 12 02:19:49 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to a special issue of the journal “Diversity”: "Climate Change and Human Activities on Coral Reefs”.

Submission is now open and ends 31 January 2018.

For all people in this field I highly recommend publishing in this open access journal and I would like to see a high turn-up of novel and thought provoking manuscripts.

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/diversity/special_issues/Climate_Human_Coral_Reefs

Kind regards, Sander

Dr. Sander Scheffers
Senior Lecturer (Hoogleraar), School of Environment, Science & Engineering, Southern Cross University

Honorary Research Fellow, University of Queensland, QLD, Australia

Associate Researcher, Caribbean Institute for Biodiversity (CARMABI), Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

Guest Editor, Diversity, Special Issue: Climate Change and Human Activities on Coral Reefs

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/diversity/special_issues/Climate_Human_Coral_Reefs

Military Rd, Lismore NSW 2477
T: 02 6620 3277 | E: sander.scheffers at scu.edu.au<mailto:louise.gordon at scu.edu.au>
CRICOS Provider: 01241G