[Coral-List] STINAPA Bonaire launches short film on Sharks and Ecocide

Anouschka van de Ven communications at stinapa.org
Tue Jul 25 12:44:13 EDT 2017

STINAPA Bonaire launches new video episodes Junior Rangers Explore

Dive into shark waters with a brand new ŒSTINAPA Junior Rangers Explore¹
episode featuring ŒSharks and Ecocide¹.

STINAPA Junior Rangers Explore, the television series that features
Bonaire¹s junior rangers researching nature, returns with 4 brand new
episodes this summer. The first episode focuses on the growing threats that
sharks face, not only on Bonaire, but globally. The junior rangers talk to a
scientist, a lawyer and a Bonaire fisherman in their quest to discover why
we need sharks to keep our ocean ecosystems healthy.

Many thanks to all junior rangers, crew and volunteers involved in the
making of this important short film!

Please watch the video via this link: https://vimeo.com/226472202
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F226472202&h=ATPpxi
tsHKyuIUDKVqiS0Y3rVjynJsjhUbIRlNNaOQVaD7H45tOqjE2yus4XcR9rDQ9YQj_mknyRe6PlFj
lTAAKxsvvY23PFBp66YKsGeqyi3D-_1H4N9AaqUKopFNPX_i1hnz9W5_p6YdpzWQyTrs6uuwofTw
&enc=AZNM5gH0rPHNPhn-6UjW_mTE_Jwfx5qwTBoCI5LIiRhh45yQ7eZ5NkK74tuXAIrMyRoiAOk
srzOSYBUsXnx2SQqxHj1zYC0NlfoIBrxLcEwHLKDHkAHxck-aQ8ZuIA_1q3z3bgAAS9GW1jqSKxo
KNYEN5O0H0NrqILRIntScA9HeNxQ2uxS9AgKhRT7vzndLUqbHx-BQ46fBa2nspg2gGu-k&s=1>

This is part of the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance  Save Our Sharks project
funded by Nationale Postcode Loterij
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nationale-Postcode-Loterij/118994394846343?f
ref=mentions>

Thanks for sharing!