[Coral-List] Request for information about papers

Alejandra Verde Jiron 14-89788 at usb.ve
Thu Jun 1 17:36:10 EDT 2017

Dear coral list members,

I'm working in a paper about coral diseases and I'm looking for details on
two papers. I would like to know if possible where the sampling was done in
the following papers:

Antonius, A. (1976) "New observations on coral destruction in reefs" (The
author didn't mentioned any location)

Godlberg, W.  (1984) “Entocladia endozoica sp. nov., a pathogenic
chlorophyte: structure, life history, physiology, and effect on its coral
host” (Here I'm looking where in the Netherlands Antilles the sampling was
done)

I don’t need the exact coordinates though; the name of the region or the
country will do.

Best regards,

Alejandra Verde
Simón Bolívar University