[Coral-List] Goniopora Stokesi: have you grown them?

Rüdiger Siek ruediger.siek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 09:07:30 EDT 2017

Dear Damien,

I got a Goniopora stokesi from a friend at the university of Gießen in
2015, he is working with them from time to time and told me, that it has to
be placed to a spot with moderate lighting and also moderate flow.
I had it in my 80L tank and had never a problem with it until I relocated
to another apartment with an new aquarium, then it quickly deceased. I even
hat this coral in my 7L tank for ~7 month and it survived without problems.
I know that my friend keeps them with Tunze Waveboxes and he told me, that
this increases significantly the vitality of the corals (all corals, not
only Goniopora).

Kind regards,
Rüdiger