[Coral-List] #oceanoptimism, sort of...

Burgass, Michael m.burgass14 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 11:12:51 EST 2017

Dear all,

For those interested in changing the discourse around (marine) conservation then I urge you to head over to www.conservationoptimism.org and attend our summit April 21-22 at Dulwich College in London, U.K. - with a public outreach day at London Zoo on Earth Day (Saturday 23rd April). The summit is hosted by a partnership of the University of Oxford, Zoological Society of London and Durrell Conservation Trust with the aim of reframing the conservation movement by celebrating positive thinking in conservation, and putting forward a road map for change towards an optimistic and forward-thinking future. Registration is now open and we have an amazing array of plenary speakers and workshops lined up.

Best regards,
Mike