[Coral-List] Earth Optimism

Quenton Dokken qdokken at gulfmex.org
Mon Mar 6 08:32:39 EST 2017

Excellent commentary.  Unfortunately, in industrialized nations, socioeconomic structures and "quality of life" are based on mass consumption of natural resources and feeding the Wall Street stockholder.  Environmental issues are low on the priority list.  Being products of that society, it is hard not to see beyond a techno fix.

Quenton Dokken, Ph. D.
Texas Insititute for Applied Enviornmental Research
Tarleton State University
361-442-6064 c