[Coral-List] Insults to scientists

HARDCASTLE James James.HARDCASTLE at iucn.org
Mon Mar 13 13:13:54 EDT 2017

I agree with Peter, take it on the chin.

I also think any 'list' we bother to invest time in should only be the positive achievements, wins, gains and advances; however small.

Human behaviour, and policy, is incremental - not rational. No-one likes to be high-browed or lectured to. This should especially be the case from 'western / northern' scientists. Some humility goes a long way if you want to support any change for the better.

James